I’m happy that Safari extensions are becoming more popular again but if Steve would see the workflow of installing an extension these days some people would be shown the door.
- Install “app” from AppStore
- Open app that is sometimes just one button
- Safari Preference window opens
- Enable extension in that window
- Find small button to configure options of installed extension
- Click on small “warning” sign on the extension icon in the menu bar to grant permissions to the extension to read the current website