Behind the scenes
This site is published as a collection of static sites via Hugo. It supports ”dark mode”, based on your OS settings if your browser supports the prefers-color-scheme CSS feature. It’s hosted on Netlify and we use GitHub to manage the source code.
Subscribe via RSS
- The people from grumpy.website
- Federico Viticci from MacStories for the Working Copy + iA Writer guide and the Apple Frames Workflow
- Steve Baker for
treewhich generated our logo
- Hugo: Static site generator
- Working Copy: iOS Git client
- iA Writer: Markdown editor
- Sublime Text and Markdown Editing: Text editor and a plugin for Markdown
You can reach us via Twitter (see footer) or at email@example.com.